Easy GF Bread
Made: 1 loaf
What I did:
Dry1/2 cup each:
- white rice (measured as 65g)
- brown rice (measured as 63g)
- corn (measured as 64g)
- tapioca (measured as 67g)
- BRM AP (measured as 65g)
1tbsp: psyllium husk powder (measured as 10g)
1tsp: baking powder (measured as 5g)
1tsp: salt (measured as 6g)
WetDid yeast first so it can sit while measuring dry.
- 1.5 cups hot tap water into 4 cup measuring cup
- 1/4 cup white sugar mixed in
- 2 1/2 tsp yeast gently mixed in
After yeast rises and dry measured out, add to moving mixer with:
- 3 room temp eggs
- 1 tsp acv
MixPaddle low at least a min after last ingredient, then med, scraping down a few times.
Rise in the bowlAbout 30 min in warm microwave (boil a measuring cup of water and then skooch it over) Thoroughly deflate with spatula and spread into greased loaf pan. (Wet hands to smooth top).
Bake(Do not preheat) 350 for about 45min
Cool15 min in pan, Cool completely on rack overnight.
Notes on this batch:
- The cold oven seems to have solved the weird arc of non bubbles
- Somehow cold/wet mouthfeel while being dry to chew.
- Add oil and xanthan back to recipe, but maybe reduce water or change flour blend?