Made: 1 loaf
References: ATK How Can It Be Gluten Free Cookbook, Page 267
What I did:
- Followed the directions, with some complications
Notes on this batch:
- Because I have regular yeast I mixed it with the water, sugar, and butter to bloom before mixing it with the rest of the wets into the dry
- after putting in warm and humid microwave to rise I forgot about it for a few hours. It may have collapsed a bit as it didn't look very risen.
- Baked and then thoroughly cooled overnight
- Dense but not gummy or crumbly. Just not as airy as expected.
Post a Comment
Moderated Comments so play nice.