Modified Pasta Recipe
Stored: 3 x 160g
What I did:
- Same recipe, made double batch
- After it was mixed up I kneaded it several times sprinkling with some ATK blend flour until very stiff and dry enough to not stick to the counter.
- Ran it through the pasta machine
- Dried on the screens for two days before bagging
Notes on this batch:
- Flowed through the machine more stiffly but this also means the noodles held their shapes better
- every batch has some that gets left in the pasta machine. Doing more at once will mean less waste overall. Maybe an entire dozen eggs next time.