Sweet & Salty Candied Pretzel Bark
Gifted: Two paper plate packets stuffed full
What I did:
- Use double boiler to melt a bunch of chocolate
- Spread it on silicone lined tray
- Add pretzels while chocolate still soft
- Melt caramels and molasses candies in microwave
- Drizzle caramel topping over pretzels to lock them in place
- Take a tiny pinch of fine salt and scatter on the whole tray
- Refrigerate for a few hours until chocolate brittle
- Snap or cut into reasonable sized chunks & serve.
Notes on this batch:
- Was a thank you gift so I didn't taste test this one but he declared them "to die for"
Post a Comment
Moderated Comments so play nice.