Yield: 3-4 servings
What I did:
- Weighed 50g each:
- Tapioca Starch
- Fine Corn Flour
- White Rice Flour
- Brown Rice Flour
- Weighed 1g: Psyllium Husk Powder
- Gently mixed well & created a divot in the middle
- 3 Large eggs into the divot
- Gently whisked eggs with fork slowly incorporating the four blend
- Eventually kneed together to incorporate the last of the flour
- Ran it through the pasta machine.
Notes on this batch:
- Using the baking dish to catch them worked well but they shouldn't sit there because the ones on the bottom were moister than the ones on top and I was worried about them getting crushed so I dumped them out single layer on the drying rack until dinner.