Stored: 12 x 500mL
What I did:
- Bones boiled approx 24hrs
- Broth strained and cooled 24 hours
- Removed fat
- Heated to a boil, poured into jars, cleaned rims, added lids
- Processed at 11lbs for 20 min
- After canner cooling/depressurisation, tightened the lids
- After cooling several hours, tested seals and washed jars
Notes on this batch:
- Worked out nice and even in the 12 jars. The pasta pot and the largest mixing bowl were needed to cool it all in the fridge.
Post a Comment
Moderated Comments so play nice.