Cinnamon Roll Thingies
References: none. Just winged it.
What I did:
- Rolled out one crust worth of pie crust dough
- smeared with margerine, brown sugar, and cinnamon with a sprinkle of nutmeg
- Rolled up into a tight tube
- Sliced tube into 6 and put pieces in mufin tin
- Baked at 350 until done(30 min? 45?)
Notes on this batch:
- Pinching the bottoms would prevent some of the burnt sugar at the bottom
- Not exactly like a cinnamon roll but okay... kinda dense.
- coil unwound a bit while baking but was contained by muffin tin.