Stored: quantity goes here
What I did:
- Pre bake a pie crust in the 9x9 silicone pan at 375
- (use cookie sheet under for stability)
Ingredients of eggy bit:
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup of 10% cream(aka half& half)
- an entire defrosted and drained pkg of frozen spinach
- a few slices of deli ham cut into short ribbons
- lots of cheese(about a cup of shredded cheddar and a few slices of swiss cut small)
Notes on this batch:
- This was plenty of food. If there was a salad or potato dish or something to go with it, you could serve 6 for dinner
- I was surprised to see the crust pull away from the sides but it did maintain integrity and was not too hard or too chewy.
Post a Comment
Moderated Comments so play nice.